This is a list of my top 5 favorite features of the new InFocus Turbo5 – one of the latest Android smartphones that can be your Travel Buddy!
When it comes to travel companions, I make sure I choose the right ones. As important it is to travel with the right people – and I have written an entire post about it! – I cannot stress enough on how crucial it is to pick the right travel accessories and gadgets.
Like the best travel buddies make our travel comfortable, more fulfilling and fun, the right travel accessories and gadgets make our trips memorable and easy, and this matters a lot to me.
[ Here is what I think are Top 3 Qualities of a Good Travel Partner ]
So, what is the best travel accessory anyway?
For me, it’s a smartphone. The list is long, actually –
- A good piece of luggage
- A international charger/adapter
- A good book (or a kindle full of many good books)
- Extra memory cards to store travel photographs and videos clips
- Smart, stylish but comfortable clothes, fit for the type of trip I’m going on
- Super comfortable footwear!
But a smartphone is pretty much my top priority when it comes to picking the best travel companion from a long list of travel accessories and gadgets.
[ Talking of Travel, never too late to read about Travel Etiquette, right? ]
Many of you already know that I don’t carry a professional camera to cover my travels anymore, and I am looking to buy the right one. But even when I get a new camera/DSLR, I think that if my smartphone is loaded with features and a superb camera – I wouldn’t bother taking the heavy, high maintenance camera every-time I want to capture a moment.
And I have recently discovered that the new InFocus Turbo5 is every traveler’s dream companion. Let’s take a look at this VoLTE Smartphone that is a strong contender of best smartphone below 8000.
What are the best features of the new InFocus Turbo5?
Well, there are quiet a few that will impress you, I’m sure. Manufactured by Foxconn, this is a smartphone that will make your travel memorable and easy because of the top class features it comes packed with. To list a few:
1. The perfect screen size. The InFocus Turbo5 comes in a comfortable screen size of 5.2 inches. This makes it easier to hold, to put in your pocket and at the same time, allows for good image captures and multimedia experience. The resolution is 720 * 1280, at par with most top selling phones in the world. The screen of this 4g smartphone is capacitive and the response time is 35 ms max, which make it fast and very responsive. All of us want a phone that’s quick and comes with good display quality, right?
2. Powerful battery. The battery life of a phone that is a great travel buddy, has to be super long. InFocus Turbo5 excels in that area with a 5000 mAh Battery/4850 mah(MIN) capacity.
3. The appearance. The more trendy and stylish your travel companion is, the more fun it is, right? If you agree, the InFocus Turbo5 is right up your alley. With an exclusive and classy color Mocha Gold, this smartphone looks elegant and very trendy. The corners of this phone are elegantly round – no sharp edges! The phone has quite a slim profile, and the build quality is good. The weight of the phone is 164 gm, and the looks – trendy!
4. InFocus Turbo5 showcases lightness of the design despite its powerful performance – this is a top quality I look for in a good smartphone to carry with me on my trips. As a travel blogger, I need a phone that’s not only excellent in its camera qualities, but is also a powerful device for working on the go. I use several apps, access mails on a regular basis and post frequently on all my social media account during my travels, so it becomes imperative that my phone can handle all this multitasking like a pro. The InFocus Turbo5 has a 1.25 Ghz core processor that is fast and reliable. This is a smartphone with 3gb RAM, and I approve fully!
5. The camera. Finally, my most used feature in any phone – the camera. This phone has a 13 MP main camera with auto focus, digital zoom, flash light and many more features. the shutter speed is 1.18S. The front camera – often referred to as the selfie camera – is 5 MP and supports digital zoom as well.
So this was my list of top 5 features of the new InFocus Turbo5 smartphone, which can prove to be your prefect travel mate, enhancing the quality of your vacation in every way a smartphone can. Hope you find the phone interesting and I suggest you check it out real soon.
The phone goes on a special sale on Amazon on 4th July, 2017.
Here is the link: InFocus Turbo5
I know I am going to get my hand soon the #InFocusTurbo5 as soon as I pack my bags for my next destination. Life of a Travel Blogger is never dull, touch-wood, and I an certain the this phone will make it even more efficient.
Tell me what are your must-pack travel companions, and I will soon share a list of all the things I carry in my bag on a trip.