I recently wrote about my idea of a perfect travel companion, my favorite gadget for travels – and surprise surprise! – it’s a smartphone that simplifies my life and adds value to my trips. In that blog post, I gave you a glimpse of the brand new Android smartphone InFocus Turbo 5. My post generated a lot of interest amongst people who are looking to buy a high performance smartphone, and travelers who want to make the most of their time.
So I thought it will be a good idea to take the phone with me on a short trip, and show you the results as well as share my hands-on experience of using the new InFocus Turbo 5.
I recently took a short trip to the charming Himalayan town of Dagshai, and along with my family, my companion was the Turbo 5. All the pictures in this post have been clicked thorough InFocus Turbo 5, and will give you a good idea of the phone’s capabilities when it comes to it’s camera.
Now, you have already read about the features of the InFocus Turbo 5 – best smartphone below 8000, according to me – in my previous post, but if you haven’t, here is the link: InFocus Turbo5: Your Best Travel Companion
And now that I’ve used the phone for a while, I am sharing my personal favorite features of this a smartphone with 3gb RAM.
The things I loved the most about this fingerprint enabled smartphone are:
1. Sleek Design. The phone looks like a piece of art, to be honest. The corners are curved and looks very trendy. I loved holding it in my hand to click pictures during this trip, while people around me took notice of the phone and a few even asked me about the model and cost. This is always a feel good thing, especially when you know that the performance is equally stunning.
2. Amazing camera. The main camera is 13-megapixel and comes with an LED flash. The picture quality is amazing, as you can see in the post. The selfie camera, or the front camera is 5-megapixel and is pretty decent as well. Both feature f/2.2 apertures. The main camera gave a pretty good color reproduction and the details came out as per expectations.
3. Battery. The InFocus Turbo 5 comes with an impressive 5000mAh battery. But the biggest highlight of this battery is that it also lets you charge other devices. This means you can use this phones as a power bank, to charge other devices. This Reverse Charging feature is very important for travelers, especially in times of emergency. When fully charge, the battery lasts almost two days, which is a great things when you’re traveling. This phone can also give you up to 34 days of standby time, 50 hours of continuous music playback, or 23 hours of video calling time.
4. Comfortable screen size. It’s 5.2-inch screen is perfect for me to hold and the grip is strong and comfortable. The InFocus Turbo 5 smartphone comes with a 5.2-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass.This makes the viewing experience far superior to its competition. The HD display is good in terms of brightness and give no visibility problem in sunlight.
5. Performance. This 4g smartphone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.3GHz with integrated Mali T720 MP1 graphics. The phone can handle games as well, and I am happy to report that my daughter played a few rounds of Subway Surfer on it and the phone handled it with ease. I did not encounter any screen freeze up or erratic phone behavior for the time I used the phone.
Few other noteworthy things I noticed while using the InFocus Turbo 5 were that the phone charge fully in less that 2 hours, and the device did not heat up during continuous games or videos. I used the phone heavily during this trip, and the battery life amazed me.
Overall, I liked the phone a lot. The InFocus Turbo5 is a feature packed smartphone that will elevate your travels and even day to day life by it’s high performance. So give it a try, head over to Amazon and check it out today!
Here is the link: InFocus Turbo5
Hope you liked this review.
PS: Have you read 8 Side Effects of Going on a Cruise For The First Time. [Warning: You Will Get Addicted!] yet? Read now.