it. Or thank God. Whatever. The point is, I have other things to do with my
laptop other than typing out post after post of awesomeness (according to me and
my sister, at least). Jesus.
label on this blog, it is disturbingly often
– I am doing this:
- Writing for Huffington Post. It. Is. Hilarious. No,
seriously, just read it. Go.
- (It was hilarious, right? Hee hee. I know. You’re welcome
- Hoarding lip balms. No kidding. This is serious stuff.
Serious hobby – collecting lipbalms.
- Telling random facts about myself to random people.
- I have an image of Rihanna’s foot tattoo, saved on my Dropbox. Insanely
cute and equally useless. Yeah, I can’ t make up my mind about it. (Refer to
the point above)
- Reading up on 5 weight-loss articles on the internet. And
tweeting about it. That’s all.
- Day dreaming about my book being made into a movie. Or at
least a serial by Channel V, now that they’ve pretty much bid adieu to playing music
- Day dreaming about attending a Lit Fest as an esteemed
author (the kind who has her travel/stay/everything paid for by the
publisher/whoever) Paying to attend a lit fest is almost like paying to get
your book published – I stand against both.
- Cursing the Lit Fest organizers for not inviting me like I mentioned above.
- Watchign Disney Junior for an hour every evening (with the toddler)
- Talking with my toddler in Disney’s Frozen dialogues.
Seriously though, Do You Wanna Build a Snowman, huh?
- Google-ing for the best Karaoke-at-home option. Still haven’t
found any. Help?
- Stalking totally random people on Instagram.
- Working. (Yes I work full time, why do you ask?)
- XBOX 360 with Kinect – Dance Central. La – la -la.
That will be all. I have work to do, remember? Laters, can-you-teach-my-aligator-manners! (reference: Disney Junior)