Something’s happened to me. I’ve not been myself lately. Friends and people at work, everyone realized that. I realized I’ve been gone from the blogging scene since a long time now… wonder what was keeping me away! I didn’t write, didn’t read and hardly commented. Is it the mammoth work load or the lack of crazy things in my life? Well, if it is the second one, I better do something soon to revive the craziness…
I am trying to break the ice by completing a few (actually 5) tags that have been pending since long. (see, now you know I’ve really been away?)
– Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it. A tiny cut on my face above my lips which I got when I was 5 years of age and fell on a steel glass. Ouch! It hurt so much. And few stupid kids in the school told me it was like Shatrughan Sinha. Aaarrgh!
– What does your phone look like? My phone, is a Nokia E-65 and it looks okayish to me.
– What is on the walls of your bedroom? Colorful curtains all over, even on the walls and a Disney’s planner with all the birthdates and anniversaries etc.
– What is your current desktop picture? George Clooney still makes me tick. See the post below for a screen shot.
– Do you believe in gay marriage? Dunno. Never though about it…but I find it a bit strange.
– What do you want more than anything right now? How does it matter, I know I wont get it. Tried and cried – no use.
– Are your parents still together? Yes, totally.
– Last person who made you cry? Myself.
– What is your favorite perfume/cologne? Allure from Chanel and DKNY’s Be Delicious
– What are you listening to? “Business” Eminem…Don’t particularly like rap but it works for me when I get stressed.
– Do you get scared of the dark? Are you kidding? Not at all.
– Do you like pain killers? No, I hate pain killers from the bottom of my heart. They are creepy. Excuse me? What sense does this question make?
– If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Hot Pasta in tomato sauce and lots of cheese…yummm
– Who was the last person who made you mad? Myself. (I don’t share credits, I don’t share blames, I don’t share chocolates.)
– Who was the last person who made you smile? My lil’ sister. She’s a sweetheart. She stayed with me in Gurgaon for 10 days and we had a blast. It was great to have someone waiting for me after I got back from work. We giggled on everything possible and now she’s gone back to Kota.. 🙁
– Is someone in love with you? Oh yeah, many of ‘em are lying in my feet (sad question)
I gotta write about Three Things in my life I can never let go of.
2. Faith in myself
3. Never letting it go
Explanation for all would be same – passion in life is the most important for me. I cannot do things just for the heck of doing them. Everything in my life is out of my undying passion – my Job, my choices, my survival….everything.
I don’t believe in god. Seriously. It is good for me in a way, but has its drawbacks as well. Lack of faith in god makes me weak at times….because those who believe in God, have someone to turn to, expect from and most important, they have hope. Anyway, I have a strong trust in myself. I never leave anything undone. Passion, I guess.
Never letting go of any passion, and carrying on till the end is another thing that keeps me going. I’m a fighter.
List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will. Don’t say who they are.
1 You too have a good day….somewhere else.
2 I wish I wasn’t civilized! Aaarrgh!
3 Aren’t you sorry you were born?
4 Die! Die! Die!
5 I am still a fool. Does that make a difference to you?
Five Things I’d Love To Do Before I Die –( I deeply regret I’ve greedily distributed my blog link to few of the people because of whom I won’t be able to write my heart here.)
1 Get my eyebrow pierced. Yay!
2 Go on a long Europe tour, preferably alone and loaded with money
3 Jump in the Mediterranean sea and shout for help.
4 A trip to Egypt. Wow!!
5 Date a firang guy.
Hang on, all of this is about travel and then I go about telling people that I don’t like traveling? Will think again.
Five Things I Will Not Do Even If It Kills me
I’m exceptionally moody so can’t say.
Five Things I Do When I’m Away From The Public
1 Get bored. I like crowds, so being lonely is bad bad bad for me.
2 Talk to myself, smile to myself and sometimes break out in crazy laughter.
3 Make fun of people (inside my head) and giggle.
4 Reflect on life (yes, I do)
Five Fave Sentences/Quotes
1 Amazing!! (99.6% of my comments start or end with the word)
2 Can you like, shutup?
3 What The FFFFF…..Whatever!
5 What goes around, comes around.
Five Things I’ll Make You Wish You Didnt Do, If You Did
1 If you did not agree with me.
2 If you tell me that I exaggerate
3 If you tell me “whatever happens, happens for good” and all that crap!
4 If you tell me I’m gaining weight.
5 If you look bored while I’m talking.
Only 5? 🙁
Five people you wish to tag
umm…anyone who wishes to take this tag can take it up.
PS: did this sound boring? Yes. I know. Something is wrong with me, I’m telling you.