Hello! Thank you for your interest in Aditi’s Monologue.
Aditi’s Monologue started in 2007, because I wanted to talk uninterrupted. Since then, I have been talking (er, writing) non stop about my Travel Experiences, Hotel and Resort Reviews, Lifestyle and – about Life itself. This top travel blog has seen regular and extremely loyal readership since the past 9 years, and my darling readers are the reason I had the courage to write my first book Soldier & Spice: An Army Wife’s Life.
The book is India’s Best Selling Book on the life of an Indian Army Wife, and the Indian Army featured me as one of the Achievers in its very own publications, Wedded To Olive Green – 2015 edition.
I write a lot! Apart from this blog, I am a regular contributor to the likes of Huffington Post India, Women’s Web, World of Moms, Parentous, and more.
I primarily blog about Travel and Lifestyle.
I also write about Parenting, Gadgets & Phones, and The Army Wife Life.
I am a Digital Advertising girl by profession, and other than travel and blogging, I enjoy working on Digital Strategy for clients. Personally, I am very active on Social Media. See it for yourself and find me on:
My second book Love…Whatever That Means (Fiction, Humour, Romance) is due for release in Feb 2016. My third book is a work in progress, waiting for a beach vacation to inspire the crucial second-half of the story. I’m already planning this exotic beach getaway, so wish me luck!
Now, let’s get down to business.
I love it when we talk Stats!
Aditi’s Monologue (Dec 2015 data)
Avg Monthly Visitors: 12,000+
Alexa Rank (In): 23,000
Domain Authority: 80
Page Authority: 72
Some of my best moments of 2015:
Services I Offer:
I love to work on new, exciting projects and I am known to put in all my efforts on something I love. And I can help you with the following services:
- Social Media Consultant – I can provide some kickass and state of art Social media Services including Digital Strategy, Paid SMO and Blogger Outreach. I am a Digital Media girl by profession, after all!
- Travel Writer: I love to take up travel relater projects and I can cover your Destination / Festival / Hotel or Resort on my blog, and other platforms that I contribute to (mentioned above in About Me)
- Campaign Creator
- Destination / Festival Marketer
- Product Review that matches my readers’ interests (Travel: Hotels / Resorts, Air Lines, Food, other travel related products. Phones. Gadgets. Apps. And More)
- Writer For Hire: Content for your Brand. (I don’t freelance any more, sorry!)
- Sponsored Posts
- Covering Your Event / Reviewing Your Hotel or Resort or any other service that’s related to my genre.
My strength is my loyal readership, my committed and well researched writing, my high social media reach & engagement, and my professional know-how of all major Social Media Platforms in order to get the best out of each.