Hello! Thank you for your interest in Aditi’s Monologue.
I am Aditi. I’m an Author, A Travel Writer and Travel Blogger, Speaker, Army Wife, Mother and a curious Digital Media girl.
Aditi’s Monologue started in 2007, because I wanted to talk uninterrupted. Since then, I have been talking (er, writing) non stop about my Travel Experiences, Hotel and Resort Reviews, Lifestyle and – about Life itself. This top travel blog has seen regular and extremely loyal readership since the past 9 years, and my darling readers are the reason I had the courage to write my first book Soldier & Spice: An Army Wife’s Life.
The book is India’s Best Selling Book on the life of an Indian Army Wife, and the Indian Army featured me as one of the Army Wife Achievers in its very own publications, Wedded To Olive Green – 2015 edition.
My second book Love…Whatever That Means (Humour, Romance) was published in June 2016 and is getting great reviews, and I’m super happy.
I write a lot! Apart from this blog, I am a regular contributor to the likes of Huffington Post India, Culture Trip, Cox & Kings, Holidify, Women’s Web, World of Moms, Parentous, and more.
I primarily blog about Travel and Lifestyle.
I also write about Parenting, Gadgets & Phones, and The Army Wife Life.
I am a Digital Advertising girl by profession, and other than travel and blogging, I enjoy working on Digital Strategy for clients. Personally, I am very active on Social Media. See it for yourself and find me on:
- Klout Score: 66
- Twitter: 10 k+ Followers (verified profile)
- Facebook Page: 3000+ Likes
- Instagram: 2500+ Followers
- Google Plus: 2000+ Followers
Now, let’s get down to business.
I love it when we talk Stats!
Aditi’s Monologue (Dec 2016 data)
Avg Monthly Visitors: 9,000+
Alexa Rank (In): 64,199
Domain Authority: 25
Some of my best moments:
- Israel Toursim
- Cox & Kings in Association with Thailand Tourism
- Air Asia
- Skyscanner Asia
- Radisson Blu
- Grand Sheraton
- Ibis Styles (Accor Hotels Group)
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa
- Namah Resort Jim Corbett
- Brown Boutique Hotels
- Discover Hong Kong
- Goa Tourism
- Andaman Islands Tourism
- Renault India
- Honda Cars India
- RISE Conference, Hong Kong
- Wine & Dine Festival, Hong Kong
- British Airways
- And many other luxury hotels/resorts/ Offbeat Himalayan Destinations, and more.
Services I Offer:
I love to work on new, exciting projects and I am known to put in all my efforts on something I love. And I can help you with the following services:
- Social Media Consultant – I can provide some kickass and state of art Social media Services including Digital Strategy, Paid SMO and Blogger Outreach. I am a Digital Media girl by profession, after all!
- Travel Writer: I love to take up travel relater projects and I can cover your Destination / Festival / Hotel or Resort on my blog, and other platforms that I contribute to (mentioned above in About Me)
- Product Review that matches my readers’ interests (Travel: Hotels / Resorts, Air Lines, Food, other travel related products. Phones. Gadgets. Apps. And More)
- Content Creator
- Sponsored Posts
- Covering Your Event / Reviewing Your Hotel or Resort or any other service that’s related to my genre.
My strength is my loyal readership, my committed and well researched writing, my high social media reach & engagement, and my professional know-how of all major Social Media Platforms in order to get the best out of each.