You know how much I love exploring new hotels and exciting offerings because they are the best way to know how well a brad has planned their service and offerings! Most of my travels now a days are work related, and I often travel with my 3 year old daughter. Keeping these things in mind, I made my very own Hotel Check List of items and services I absolutely need in a hotel I stay at, and whenever I stay somewhere new, I do a hotel reviews, going by my list. (Also read me ITC Responsible Luxury Hotel Review post)
|Alfresco at Hotel Formule1 in Pune.|
And Hotel Formule1 ticks every point on that list! Hotel Formule1 is the first hotel brand in India that fills the void for standardized comfort and convenience, and it is a delight to experience. The first look of the hotels is refreshing, with it’s cutting edge color combinations and inviting decore. Rest Assured is their tag line and it makes so much sense, really! As Indians, we let slide some big shortcomings and gaping holes in the service provided to us because we are unfortunately used to the entire ‘Chalta Hai’ attitude. But Accor Hotels have made it their motto to put a stop to this, and are encouraging customers and traveller around the world to say #ChaltaHaiNoMore
Watch this video below before I take you through the services I liked most about Hotel Formule1.
See my point? How many times have we said Chalta Hai to ourselves when the hotel staff tells us that the internet is not working? Numerous times, I know. I personally am guilty of easily accepting the “devil may care” nonchalant attitude of the hotel staff because my habit of telling myself Chalta Hai. But you know what, we need to get over it! We as customers, need to ask for what is our right. And we need to seriously start saying #ChaltaHaiNoMore
Exciting, isn’t it?
My Hotel Review: The Top 5 Things I liked about Hotel Formule1 are –
1. Uninterrupted Free High Speed Wi-Fi at every Hotel Formule1 in India. This is extremely important for me, especially during my work trips. No more should you be okay with the hotel staff telling you that internet is paid, or is “down” for a week.
2. 24/7 Safety and Security. Whenever I do a Hotel Review, I emphasize on this point a lot. This is a big things for women travelling alone. With 24 X 7 security and access control lifts, keycard-operated door locks, visual alarm for common areas, and CCTV cameras; the hotel provides undoubted safety to its guests.
3. Sound Proof Rooms. What a blessing they are really! Who wants to listen to the movie playing in the next room, when you are trying to catch some sleep, or trying to get your kid to sleep? The complete privacy and calmness this service gives its customers, is something we tend to ignore – but let’s not put up with it any more.
4. Comfortable Stay Ensured. The beds and pillows are clean and very comfy – which is perfect for families travelling with kids. The linen is 100% cotton, is clean and tidy. And the bunk beds are a delight for kids who will happily claim the upper bunk. They are extremely comfortable, ensuring a great sleep quality. Overall, you get a great sleep experience.
|Comfortable Rooms for great sleep quality.|
5. Low Carbon Footprint. No Hotel Review is complete without the mention of eco-tourism and sustainability. We know the undeniable importance for Eco Tourism, and nothing is better than knowing that the hotel we stay at, vows to keep a low carbon footprint by following eco friendly practices. Hotel Formule1 is committed to sustainable development as part of Planet 21, an initiative by Accor.
Also worth a mention, are the great shower experience, the life saver 24 hour vending machines and their special facilities for handicap guests. Another thing I noticed is that all the hotel offers great location and are conveniently located near shopping, dining and entertainment options so that you get everything you need, within easy reach.
Clearly, a lot of thought and care has gone into planning and delivering the services to guests who are looking for a Rest Assured great value stay.
I hope this hotel review has helped you in some way, and that you will consider Hotel Formule1 the next time you travel. So, what are you waiting for? Go check out Hotel Formule1 on your next trip and let me know if you agree with me. Hotel Formule1 is present in 7 locations including Hyderabad. Opening soon in Chennai and Nasik.
Check out the Hotel Formule1 website and also take a look at the various stay offers they have.And take my word for it, #HotelFormule1 will make you say no to the Chalt Hai attitude. Try it!