I am a DIY Fan!
- I like Emraan Hashmi. I think he is an actor who deserves way more credit for his acting skills than he gets. I mean, name one role that he didn’t play convincingly. Go one, name it. See? You can’t think of even one movie where he felt out of place with the role he was playing. The entire industry and their relatives were sure that he will fail in his portrayal of Dawood Ibrahim in Once Upon A Time in Mumbai, but he nailed it. Now, I can’t imagine anyone in that role. (Sorry, Akshay, the sequel just didn’t get it right)
- I loved the movie Mister India and Chotta Chetan (remember the 3D glasses they gave us in the theaters? It was the coolest thing for the then-me, my first experience with 3-D)
- The movie looks interesting, with twists and a somewhat fun feel to it
- It reminds me of my childhood when invisibility was the superpower I wished I had (specially during math exams, if you know what I mean)
- And finally because of the song Tu Jo Hain from this movie, which is amazing, like almost all Sony Music songs and EACH and EVERY Emraan Hashmi song.
Yes! This is MAD Stuff with ROB, with special guests: Emraan Hashmi and Amyra Dastur, the Mr.X Actress who is incredibly cute in this video and oh, her crop-top-and-skirt is to literally die for! Talk about coincidence.
In this extra special episode, Rob makes a super fun DIY optical illusion with the two stars of Mr.X the movie, or like it’s trending on twitter today – #MRX
See this picture, they had a good time with magic, art, DIY and Rob.
|Looks like Mr.X and Amyra had fun with Rob!|
This optical illusion is so simple that I made a similar one at home with my daughter’s picture, and is so much fun to do that she is already looking for other pictures to fold into a fan pattern and make another one. Like all toddlers, she also loves to use glue stick like adults and I let her use it today, letting go of my fear that she will try to lick it or might stick her fingers together. Yeah, I am what you call a paranoid mother, but I’m learning.
It was so much fun to do this together, that I have subscribed to the MAD stuff With Rob channel here, and I suggest you do too. It’s super fun because it has a collection of amazing things to do with your kids, or just yourself because hey – nothing like a little creativity in life, right? I can assure you that the Mad Stuff With Rob YouTube channel will serve as a continuous boost to your imagination, and its innovative ideas will serve as a source of inspiration for kids and adults alike.
And as for my next Mad DIY Stuff project, stay tuned because I have a few great ideas and I plan to execute them all, now that my toddler is into it too. Oh, the fun.
And also, we plan to go watch the movie Mr.X. Are you planning too?