So, lets be honest here, there are more than ten things that are beautiful to me right now. This is my happy phase, and I’m living every nano-second of it to the fullest. I’m saving modesty for some other time, obviously.
Flipkart has started to deliver, after a lot of time lapse but thank god – people have started to receive their copies. URead.com did the best job, delivering books within a few days of its release and everything, leaving me pretty impressed. Amazon has shipped it and so has Infibeam. Bliss. I am so happy that my impromptu happy dance now has a pattern.
But this post isn’t about me. Not anymore, I mean. This is a post dedicated to ten little but beautiful things in life that often go unnoticed by most of us. Beauty is in the trivial stuff, right? Or something similar. Here you go:
- Sleeping for one extra hour without any guilt.
- Running unexpectedly into someone you like and haven’t seen in years.
- When cats like you. (A friend’s cat purred happily when she saw me and cuddled next to me for the entire time I was there. My first cat-love.)
- When your person (boyfriend, husband, etc) hums your favorite childhood song.
- Fitting back into your favorite (and very old) pair of denims.
- When your very smart sister (or brother/cousin) tells you you’re her role model.
- When friends call you from a far away country just because something reminded them of you.
- Re-reading your favorite book and still getting goos-bumps because you see a new meaning every time.
- Remembering your past and smiling because you know everything happened for a reason, and a pretty good one!
Hm. I feel pretty good. And okay, so most of these things are about me, but who are we kidding? Its always about me on this blog. But I’m hoping some of it might be true for each one of you who reads it. If not, share your own list of ten beautiful little things on your blog and let me know – I’d be happy to borrow your happy and expand my list, you know.
P.S.: I just posted this on Facebook and on Twitter and it is mandatory that I post it here.
Buy my book here: