Anon Issues…….and other cribs.

Dear Anonymous,
I honestly think you have no life. Honestly. Do you have a life, or were you just born to spend it trying to make other bloggers feel miserable? Let me tell you, you fail. You suck. And over all, you have no etiquettes, no courtesy at all. You use words like B*@#h, OH MY GAWD! Didn’t you go to a proper school? Are you from a broken family? Have you lost your job? Any mental problem? Or is it a social phobia? Hatred – I mean do people like really hate you? Choose one option darling, and tell me about it in the next comment of yours, after you have outdone yourself yet again in bad vocabulary. (As you religiously leave comments ten times each day, we might as well start talking and discussing bigger issues in life – your life obviously. Hang on, don’t get me wrong, I hate you as well). And, let’s close this here once and for all – I am not going to publish your comments ever. Not because I particularly care – or maybe I do – whatever – but more so because I disagree with what you wrote and afterall, this is my blog. Lets get this straight honey – This is my space. I decide what comes in or goes out. Period. And in case you have a problem, die. And because I have refused to allow crazy comments from a caward like you, doesn’t mean I have no spunk – but I believe that such anonymous comments are usually either from a spineless-fan-who-doesn’t-admit-he’s-a-fan or a jealous-so-called-friend-who-knows-the-blogger-in-personal-life … neither of which I want on my blog anyway. So keep commenting and I’ll keep rejecting – but here’s a warning – you irritate me once more and I’ll post your IP address right here. I’m sure you know it can backtrace to your oh-so-smarht-self, right?
And about the important issue of my blog being a bad one, hmph….I’d say – How about gathering enough balls for a starter? Maybe that would help you to give some constructive feedback and I could consider improvement as an option? See, I helped you as well!
But honestly I dont think you have a problem I can fix. Your problem is you have no life.
Yours truly,
Sigh. This has been a whirlwind of a week. Crazy mood swings, bad hair days, encounter with a celebrity blogger (will elaborate on this further), getting mentioned in his blog (this too – in a while), and to top it all off, trolls and anonymous comments are back, just when you thought they were out of fashion. But clearly, there are still people who love to hate you for the only reason of you being a woman and because inspite being a woman you have fun and you speak (write) your mind. This anon has really kept me engaged on my gmail since 2 days. I got 37 comments from him in two day; on a post that was written looong back. I guess the speed of cowardice is more than that of light. Hmph.
Did I get you thinking that I had only the bad things in life this week? Okay, so here’s the good news. A dear friend of mine, Chief Brutus from U2B happened to have a comment on his blog by Jammy. Oh C’mon don’t be a dumb head! You sure know who Jammy is. Jammy from Ouch My Toe, people! Yes, Jammy. So the ediot of a girl that I am, I started discussing my take on Jammy’s internet behavior – based on a.) My immense love for his blog. b.) My lil’ expectation to have my comments– which I wrote and rewrote some 12 times each time to match his standards – on his blog answered. (Is that too much?) Anyway, so here I was, giving my valuable views on Jammy’s character – internet character – without knowing that Chief Brutus was his “good friend”! Wow! Things are exciting with me all the time, isn’t it? Okay, I was embarrassed on knowing this. But he anyway introduced me to Jammy, the man himself, and we talked (on Gtalk) –yesss…me and Jammy. The Ouch my Toe’s Jammy. YESSS!!! He was/is (dunno if he’ll ever talk to me again – wait – I don’t even see him on my gtalk contact list anymore – must have blocked me – I am a big fan so I can be irritating at times, cutely ofcourse) a good man. And funny to the core. And he said he has already read my blog a few times and that he thinks I write nice. Wow! Anyone jealous? Well, cant’ do much about it. I am certified as a talented girl now.
And know what (some salt for your wounds) – Jammy wrote this post on Ouch My Toe on this incident. 🙂
Thanks Jammy. I am a huge fan of your writing and I admit that I might have been a bit negatively motivated. You have a skill I would love to imitate. Take a bow.
And thanks a ton CHIEF BRUTUS, you’ve been a true friend in all senses of the world. (the caps are on, did you see that?)
And and and, I have been awarded the Egle Nest Award by Sweetheart Ashu. Anon – did you see that? Did you just see that? Huh! The award is on the right panel, please see and appreciate it guys, this is my first award ever. I so much coveted those “Rocking girl blogger” and “Thinker Blogger” something awards that flash on my friends blogs, at last! Off the record, this “Thinker blogger” award is not my category I guess 😛 hahahahahaha. As I rule, I pass this award to 5 deserving bloggers, so here’s my list:
Blue Coffee Mug
Sri Tat Sat

Lastly, here’s a tag I took form Sam, a screen grab of my work desktop. Cluttered? Where? No, its clean! 🙂 I love George Clooney, he’s only 6 years younger to my Dad, so what?

43 thoughts on “Anon Issues…….and other cribs.

• akanksha

(October 24, 2007 - 5:46 am)

Dont know wt to say..leaving the bitter things behind…want to congratulate u for the award sweety…u sure deserve it:-)

• Jammy

(October 24, 2007 - 5:48 am)

Oh My God!

• J

(October 24, 2007 - 5:48 am)

Anony ka problems yahan bhi?? Sad.

Your desktop sure looks interesting girl.. and what’s with the wallpaper aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhh!!!! You could do better.

(October 24, 2007 - 5:48 am)

ur pc is powered by stupid MSN messenger n idiot dumb real player !!!

• Sameera

(October 24, 2007 - 5:48 am)

Ha ha!That letter to your anonymous stalker was hilarious!And congrats on being mentioned on the other blog and on the award as well 🙂

• A

(October 24, 2007 - 5:48 am)

Absoluetly marvellous Adi. Love ya for this. This anonymous visitors and stalkers have been an issue with me too. And i every time stopped short of writing this. But kudos to you girl. you did it. I am proud of you.

Such sick mentalities deserve public thrashing. Go a step ahead. complain the IP address to the cyber authorities. Its your blog. You gotta decide wot comes here.

Wordless, speechless and escatsic me. Spank this stalkers and sick headed commenters……..Dare them type their name!!!!

You deserve million bows for your act. I am in the awe.

And many thanks for the word before my name. You such a sweetheart!!!!

• bluecoffeemug

(October 24, 2007 - 5:48 am)

Sad bastard…this guy must have lost his job or something!!!!If i had to write a word for you with “b&*^(@#@#” i would say “Beautiful!”(NOW DO I GET MY CHOCOLATES?)…

Congratulations Ms.Celebrity,i LOVE your posts totally(CHOCOLATES?)….and the eagle nest award for me,,gosh!! i don think i can do justice with it…

P.S- i wanted to post this comment as anon but, decided against it 😉

• Shivoham

(October 24, 2007 - 6:18 am)

Hey… 1st of all thanks for mentioning ‘’ in your post… As you rightly said the otherday, I think this is a package deal. The ‘Anon’ person must be a GAY. 100% He must be deeply in love with JAMMY. And when Jamm had uploaded the post mentioning ‘you’ This man couldn’t tolerate and was very jealous and that resulted in ‘ANON’.. This is my theory.. JAMMY is MARRIED and he is father of a beautiful lil girl…SO M SURE NO SENSIBLE GIRL WILL FALL FOR HIM. THIS ‘ANON’ MAN is 100% GAY.

PS: THANK GOD I GOT THIS WONDERFUL OPP to tell everyone about JAMM… And his Famm.

(October 24, 2007 - 6:18 am)

I now how irritating anon comments can be and you have my sympathies!! 🙂
    The Jammy bit is damn cool, frankly speaking I had no idea uptil now about his blog but then I read it through the link posted by you and its damn funny..what an honour it must be to be mentioned in one of his posts!! 🙂 CONGRATS sweetie..
    Thanks for bestowing that award, am honoured..and hey, nice wallpaper you got there, I can understand that thing for older men, got it too.. 😉

(October 24, 2007 - 6:19 am)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

(October 24, 2007 - 6:19 am)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

(October 24, 2007 - 6:30 am)

Blue Coffee Mug: hahahah…Thanks man! I agree he’s a creep. And I’m sure you’ll do complete justice to the award – by articles, poetry and pics. You rock!

PS: Chocolates?? Sure…I like Fruit n Nuts. 🙂

Ashu: OMG. I have never felt better after writing a post before. You made my day sweeti. I’m sure you know how irritating this is. If only I could kill…
    Yeah…I’m going to publish his IP address this time if he comes. Thanks again and hugsss 🙂

Akanksha: Yeah….all bitterness behind. But I have preserved some of it…in case he comes back 😀
    Thanks a lot pal.

Sameera: heheheh…I find it funny too, when I read it now. But it was crazy when I wrote it 😛 Thanks a ton! And you must read Jammy’s blog too…he’s the BAAP of humor. 🙂

(October 24, 2007 - 6:37 am)

Spectator: An eye for detail. Also, it has a folder called Yahoo that has a song called “Yahoo! Yahoo!@ chahey koi mujhe jangli kahe!!”

Silly, I know. 😛
    MSN is all I can manage. And is Real Player supposed to be dumb? I didnt know that! I’ll fight and get sumthing trendy now…suggest me sumthing….

J: yeah…anon yahan bhi. But I’m surprized to hear it frm you buddy, do guys have anon issues too? :O

And I LOVE CLOONEY!!!!!!!! *punch*

Jammy: OMG too! 🙂

Sam: Thanks! hehehe…I like his blog too…you might want to read his older posts…they r funnier.
    You totally deserve the award honey, and now that I know we sahre that thing for older men, I’m sure to design sumthing just for the two of us *wink*

Shiv aka Brutus: Thanks again. 🙂

• Shivoham

(October 24, 2007 - 7:33 am)

Thanks for mentioning

Ladies and Gents.. Visiting this site.. do visit too.. its as imp as visiting a loo.

• Longroads

(October 24, 2007 - 7:35 am)

Anon must die. What cowards are these peopl who cant even write what they think!
    They must die!!!!

Nice post adi.

• Pallavi

(October 24, 2007 - 7:37 am)

Funny to the core. I read Jammy’s blog today and found it amazing as well. And what is this? He’s Married? awwww….even Clooney is!!!!

• myflipflops

(October 24, 2007 - 9:21 am)

Wow! I hate anon comments too….
    Good post Adi.

• ♥busy_writer♥

(October 24, 2007 - 9:45 am)

i so badly wanna post this as anonymous! :-p
    and 37 in 2 days! wow! u sure got someone totally jealous there! u shld be proud 😀
    n btw, its f course your choice, but lettin those comments say wud have helpd to spice things, wudnt it? 😉 :-p
    but of course it depends on the magnitude f them!
    and jammy’s blog.. hmm will sure check it out! and yes, congrats on gettin a mention of u there! 😀

• novemberrains

(October 24, 2007 - 11:13 am)

Great post!! Cant stop laughing. That anon of yours must be dead already.

• uncannilylikereal

(October 24, 2007 - 3:21 pm)

good stuff. i like your writings.

i have been reading Jammy for a while and like it highly. in fact got linked out from one of his posts into your blog. and then started to read damonologue too 🙂

keep it up. wish you the best. cheers.

• GaufireSpeaks

(October 25, 2007 - 5:20 am)

thank u! thank u all!! i never expectd that i’ll win dis award so not ready with ‘thank u speech’ sorrryyy…hehehe….hey u luking bigtym pissed off from anon comment posters….hmmm…..they are irritating at times…..U knw wat im learning the skill of personal bloggin from u….seriously[crap!!dono the smiley for ‘serious’ expressions…..]
    But im still wondering wat is B*@#h and y ‘bitch’ is one of the post labels….hehhee….anyways soon one of ma blogs will give this celebrity blogger adi crazy an award..soonnn…..prepare your thank u speech b4 hand…okk…

(October 25, 2007 - 7:33 am)

I’ll do a prope search of Jammy’s blog and its contents and get back to you soon with it!! 😉
    I’ll be waiting for that “special” something depicting our shared interest in older men!! 😉

• start_now

(October 25, 2007 - 7:35 am)

Excellent post girl!

(October 28, 2007 - 7:40 am)

I am glad someone spoke about these anon issues.
    You can also disable anon commenting on your blog if you’d like.

I hope you have a great next week 🙂

Thank you for your generous comments on my blog. Means a lot to me 🙂

• GaufireSpeaks

(October 28, 2007 - 7:41 am)

hey adi…check out ma blog fo the ‘GaufireSuggests’ heading…Ur Monologue is added as Best Personal Blog…Neways dammn!! u shud hav atleast given link to ma blog in your award givin ceremony in ur latest…just arbitly saying so…no issues…:)) cya

(October 28, 2007 - 7:41 am)

Jammy’s awesome..was virtualy falling off my seat, rolling with laughter..thanks or letting me know that such a blog exists!! 🙂

• wacko

(October 28, 2007 - 7:41 am)

hmm..haha..just read the message here “ better fuck off” lol

u knw the anon would be sooo happy now that he/she got a mention bout him/her in ur blog yeah..:P

anonymous comments really suck..hv had a few of em too..

and yeah bout the jammy’s blog ehh..meetin a celebrity blogger and 😀
    sounds so damn fuckin weird..

• Somya

(October 29, 2007 - 10:15 am)

wow sis! This was amazing. Hail Adi Crazy!! 😉

• Somya

(October 29, 2007 - 10:25 am)

…and I loved Jammy’s blog too. You nvr talked about it before? hmph.

• Jeevy

(October 30, 2007 - 9:41 am)

ah damn!
    so u too have this problem!
    I hate such assholes to the core!
    u did a great job here!

peace & love

(October 30, 2007 - 9:44 am)

The Egle nest award…that’s pretty cool…way to go!! 🙂

And the anons to get a bit out of control…but that’s what gets them going, they think they’re invincible..but like u showed here,not really so much so…

n for the record love “Ouch my Toe” myself…is a great work. do i post as anonymous or should i use my name.. 😀

(November 1, 2007 - 6:49 am)

Long Roads: Bingo! and thanks 🙂

Pallavi: Thanks and “awwww” tooo. All good things are taken. SIGH.

myflipflops: Did I ever tell you that I love your name? And that the link never takes me anywhere. Thanks a ton!

Busy Writer: HAHAHAHA…..had this coment been anonymous – I would still approve it. Good ones are always welcome *wink*
    Those comments were really bad…I got a shock reading them. uff. Jammy is amazing, find time to read him. And thanks a ton sweets!

Novemberrains: Agree totally. 🙂

uncannilylikereal: Wow. *ear to ear smile* Thanks a ton. Keep visiting.

Gaufirespeaks: hehehe…nice speech Gaurav. 😛 And for sum odd reason, I never find your personal blog. Can you give me the link please? and do the award thing soon…I’m hungry for another one…maybe we can start a cute award ourselves and put it on our blogs – me from u and u from me. Wise idea, right? hehehehe…
    I’m waitin’………

Sam: lolzzzz…..very soon. I’m thinking of something 😀 BTW, do you by any chance like Salmaan Khan?

Start Now: Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. 😀

(November 1, 2007 - 7:02 am)

Raaji: Thanks a lot Raaji – for linking this post and for visiting this place. I love your writings and that’s the reason you find me there often. Have a great time! 🙂

Wacko: Yes..he got the credit. Shucks! And yesss yesss yess…I got mentioned THERE. 😀

Sam: My pleasure. As I told Jammy, this is my contribution in the enlightenment of the mankind. HAHAHAHA….

Gaufirespeaks: LINK? LINK? LINK?

Somya: love you sweetheart. 🙂

Somya: Yeah…I know you love me too. 😛

Jeevy: Thanks man. I hate them too.

Kenny: Thanks *blushes* Yes, anons get their kicks from such things, cheap ppl. Jammy is good, yes. And thanks for posting it using your name 😛

(November 1, 2007 - 11:10 am)

Salman Khan…well am not particularly fond of him..why do you ask??

• GaufireSpeaks

(November 2, 2007 - 6:31 am)

ohhooo…u mind that??? i jus said arbitly…so dont mind..anyways wenzzz ur nex post coming???em eagerly waiting….:)

• sachin

(November 3, 2007 - 6:58 am)

may anon’s soul rest in peace..
    he is sure gonna commit suicide on reading this..

(November 3, 2007 - 6:59 am)

Okay..I don’t know how u personally feel abt the tags, but considering the really limited number of bloggers who read my blog, you’ve been tagged!!

• wacko

(November 4, 2007 - 9:13 am)

You are tagged!

• ShAkE Inc.

(November 5, 2007 - 6:34 am)

a crazy monologue for sure…damn kewl! da blog sure is catchy…and so i smell a celeb blogger here, huh! (the anon mofucka cant stand this i presume…jeez n so his stoopid gimmicks, dat loser!)

bt hey, u r doin gr8 here…all the roles, mind u. thumbs Up.

(click. type. type. type) Ah! i see u in my blogroll there. lucky me!!! 😉

,,/, rokk on.

(November 7, 2007 - 6:49 am)

Hey Adi, a task for ya. Tagged ya. Check out on the blog.

Rock on!!!

• Irreversibly Screwed

(November 13, 2007 - 10:31 am)

nice!!!… lucky u!!..
    as for anon… its nice to see u take that stand… ur going great guns girl!!!.. 🙂

(November 18, 2007 - 9:40 am)

ya sure i can suggest…

for audio/mp3 files, Winamp is the best player in the whole wide universe (if aliens havent discovered anything better :D)

n for video/movies, Mplayer or VLC Media player is the best !!!

• The Anonymous

(November 27, 2007 - 8:01 am)

Everyone should see this.. Enjoyy!