I’m wasting my time, I got nothing to do…

I’m hanging around-
I’m waiting for you,
But nothing ever happens
And I wonder ?!?

I loooooove this!!

Okay. I had been sooooo caught up with useless things that I almost forgot about my baby blog. Shame on me. But then I remembered it – and almost immediately I wanted to write something – but since then my mind is blank – blankness being the most common of my states- and I am completely clueless. It is a Grey – transparent grey blank. So I guess it’s supposed to be morbid. I’ve had pink and electric blue blanks that were content and excitement filled blanks, respectively. hmmph. Yeah, that’s so incoherent – all that I’ve typed. uhu, not good. That’s why I’m dedicating this post to incoherent things, that I’ve managed to notice somehow, obviously.

I spent 2 hours and 14 minutes on the Garfield website, giggling badly to myself. I think my computer screen must have felt good after a long time today, seeing me smile at her. (I think its a naughty teenage girl, at least she behaves like that!) No? Anyway, I’ll share a funny funny funny comic strip here.

I love him. He is amazing. He makes me laugh uncontrollably every time I see him. He is so damn cute… Garfield!! And I want a dog. I saw one 2 days back, a cute labra. And the stupid shopkeeper said it was for 16000 bucks! Imagine!

I went to the IAMAI summit called “Wake up and smell the coffee” – on Digital media advertising. An interesting day that was. Yes, it was a full day summit and lots of people – besides the fact that most of them stayed back only for the free drinks in the end. At work, I keep on worrying about a campaign’s CTR, CPL and have had nightmares about 4 figure CPLs chasing me in a jungle, twice. In this summit, in one of the panels, my company’s Creative Director said “I thought CPM was a party!” Hahahahahaha….Funny! Making fun of CPM was so exciting, trust me! hehehe. I have grown my nails and I now have a white-ish sliver-ish nail paint too. Ta da! This rhyme reminds me of a new word that I’ve learned – loser-ish. Nice, is’nt it? Oh how can I forget to mention this – I have to shift from my current house by 2nd Oct…Searching for a house/apartment/PG accommodation in Delhi or NCR in a pain in the ass. Save me!! In Kota, finding a house is as easy as falling in love, trust me. But here, it’s a herculean task like drinking a chilled pepsi…egh! I like the coke’s Minute Maid – the Pulpy new drink – a lot. Everyone must try it, I recommend. Talking of brands, I got to know today from a friend that Hutch will be Vodafone from tonight. Wow! I am going to be a VODAFONE user in a couple of hours. Oh yeah..I’m stylish you know…and I like red color too! Hang on – this makes sense because vodafone color is red. hmph. Holy s@*t!! I wrote all THAT in a blank state of mind? phew! I’m wrapping it up for now…will be hopefully back with something better soon….Until then, pray for me.

33 thoughts on “I’m wasting my time, I got nothing to do…

• akanksha

(September 20, 2007 - 3:10 pm)

U say u felt blank…and such a sweet post!!! i just loved it all the way.:-)

Hmmm..classifying blanks as grey, pink and blue is definitly a good idea..i’ve done my part of the grey blanks few months ago..ur post reminded me of those times.

Finding an accomodation in delhi/NCR is sure a pain in the butt…and keeping in mind the distance from ur place of work makes it even big trouble to get the right place and the right environment.Tough..i know.:-( Good luck sweety..hope u manage it soon.

Garfield…wow..i love him too!!! In My latest post i had nothing to say except this small nothing, and garfield did it beautifully.:-)

Waiting for more from u.Keep writing sweets.Tk Cr

(September 20, 2007 - 3:43 pm)

i dont like garfield much… but i luuuuuuuv blank time !!! πŸ˜€

• J

(September 21, 2007 - 1:36 am)

Lotsa greys and pinks on your head!!

Pray send me the list of summits/confys. Me getting bored just working.

Vodafone… hhmm name sounds definitely better than Hutch, but Airtel is shall be for me.

• hehe…. after reading this, i couldn’t help but go on the Garfield myself πŸ™‚
    Its so much fun!

Don’t worry about not being able to write. I get those days too when my mind goes blank. I am sure things will come to you. Take care! πŸ™‚

• wacko

(September 21, 2007 - 8:18 am)

kota..lol..i knw..u find pigs more as compared to to-let’s there..pathetic!

coke’s minute maid..now wtf is this?

gawd…i have turned so ignorant!

(September 21, 2007 - 10:24 am)

Akanksha: Thanks πŸ˜€ Classifying blanks in colors is good I think, at keeps you busy! lol..
    House search is on…will go out in the brutal city this satrdya..ie tomorrow..and see if I can get somewhere to live.
    I read your latest post…very cool I must say. I think all of us think the same at some point or the other.
    Have you seen the Garfield movie? Its amazing! πŸ™‚

Spectator: Me too! Me too!

J: I am colorful! πŸ˜› Will surely let ya know now on. These things are good for networking and business knowledge…um…some times atleast! πŸ˜›

And no, no getting J for Jealous. Vodafone for me. πŸ™‚

Raaji: πŸ™‚ Thanks a ton! I am a regular visitor to garfield website since a couple of days now πŸ˜›
    And yeah..I’m getting better. πŸ˜›

Wacko: hahahaha *falls down laughing* Did I confuse you? That is the digital media advertising lingo. Cost Per Click, Cost Per Lead blah blah.
    You’re right about Kota πŸ˜› But its improving.

Coke has launched a new orange drink called Minute Maid, and its their best product as yet! Try it!

• akanksha

(September 21, 2007 - 1:50 pm)

yeah garfield movie was just amazing…enjoyed every frame:-)
    All d best with the search!!! hope u find one soon. I can sooo much relate to u…seems i’ve lived d days u r having in ur life today…:)

• Sri Tatsat Mishra

(September 21, 2007 - 3:05 pm)

No comments on Garfiled else the colour of your blank state of mind may go RED !! Vaise its cute !
    I have always admired your skill to create something out of nothing and once again you are at your pink best !!

I think its been sometime when you wrote something without talking about Chocolates ~~:)
    Hey, I got that hero thing on my blog too~ lol@u

(September 22, 2007 - 9:15 am)

Akanksha: Thanks! I really need all the wished I can get. Went house hunting last evening in DLF Phase 2 but no luck πŸ™
    Off the records, I am loving the fact that you are able to relate to me at this point…it gets difficult when u think no one undersatnds. OMG! See how low sprited I’ve becum!?!

Tat Sat: Wooaaa! Warrior!! Welcome to da club. Waise, we are the only 2 warrior’s Ive seen around…everyone else seems to be a wizard or sumthing. I guess they cheat and change their answers πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot for the “Pink Best” thng..I’m sure going to use it in the next post πŸ˜›

Chocolates..? yeah….it wasnt helping anyway so I thought I’d drop it this one time πŸ˜›

(September 22, 2007 - 9:15 am)

Great post yet again Adi!
    Makes me smile on every line.

(September 22, 2007 - 9:15 am)

You know who I am πŸ˜‰

• JLow

(September 22, 2007 - 9:17 am)

ha ha ha ha ha
    good writing style.
    I liked your blog very much. πŸ™‚

• Rahul

(September 23, 2007 - 5:15 am)

If this is what comes out of a blank mind, I must say have you have quite a healthy blank balance! πŸ™‚

• akanksha

(September 23, 2007 - 6:11 am)

Okay so the hunt is going on at gurgaon.Well,u may chk out dwarka too, lots of people who work at gurgaon stay there…and if ur office provides a cab service, its even better.Dwarka is safer and has a great environment….broader roads and not as much crowded.

• MeMyself_n_I

(September 24, 2007 - 5:02 pm)

..okay praying for you. :-p

i love garfield too but my all time favorite is good ol- calvin n hobbes. calvin’s mrbid humour never fails to crack me up.

and yeah, doesn’t seem too much like a blank mind to me, honestly. :-p

• sachin

(September 24, 2007 - 6:56 pm)

incoherent indeed!

(September 25, 2007 - 9:07 am)

hey being blank can give such a fantabulous post, then i imagine being on top of the mind would yield another rocking post.

All said and done, a good blog. Blogrolling ya. What say ?

(September 25, 2007 - 9:22 am)

Anon: Thanks! *wow* What’s your name anyway…

JLow: Why r u LOW, J? okay bad one. πŸ˜› Thanks a ton pal!

Rahul: lolzz…it is in Current account! Let’s see if I carry it forward.

Akanksha: oh ya…Dwarka should be fine…Thanks for the idea πŸ˜€

Me Myself & I: I love Calvin too! πŸ™‚ And only another blank mind can make sense out of what I wrote…lolzzzz. What say?

Sachin: …is a friend in need?
    *stupid? I know*

Ashu: Thanks a lot buddy! I just hope you like my normal post too…that is, whenever I write one. πŸ˜›

• GaufireSpeaks

(September 25, 2007 - 11:52 am)

This comment has been removed by the author.

• GaufireSpeaks

(September 25, 2007 - 11:56 am)

Hey suppp Celebrity blogger??..one more,as usual,awesome blog post….f#$kin ohhhhhwesumee!!!…n wat abt that 16K bucks Cute Labra was it of pure 1 kg silver…..dammmn!!!
    Anyways Garfield….ummmm…is such a stupid yet gr8ly loved n liked character….i too love it[but dono y??]……alryte then keep the good work,as all ways,going …[:)]

(September 26, 2007 - 2:07 pm)

Hey, nice blog.. I too am a huge Garfield fan and end up reading the comic strips whenever I do get time..
    Nice space, will see more of you.. πŸ˜‰

• Cin

(September 27, 2007 - 12:53 am)

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I really like your blog too. Cant wait to settle in when I have some time and read all of your stuff. Great blog!

• Mystique

(September 27, 2007 - 6:14 am)

kinda maybe get ur point….
    and im a garfield addict too…
    and i ave a cat. but she’s white.

(September 27, 2007 - 8:11 am)

Gaurav: I want that Labra!!!!!! πŸ™
    Thanks for liking it and I still want those tech. Lessons frm you.

Sam: Garfield is a sweetheart! πŸ™‚ I’ve subscribed to his comic strip from his official website. Try that out. Thanks for dropping by! πŸ™‚

Cin: And I loved you blog a lot. πŸ™‚ Hope to see more of you.

Mystique: I nevr had a cat πŸ™
    I nvr had a dog as well…But I once had a rabbit. πŸ™‚

I want him backkkkk….a cat killed it. πŸ™

• novemberrains

(September 27, 2007 - 8:57 am)

claps claps claps!!!!

• myflipflops

(September 27, 2007 - 12:34 pm)

Good read. Good blog. Garfield’s the best. I agree.
    I like your blog and will come back for more from you.

• Standbymind

(September 27, 2007 - 8:33 pm)

Will Pray for sure

• wacko

(September 27, 2007 - 11:30 pm)

for heaven’s sake, please fuckin temme where the fuck do i find the minute maid dirnk…i cant fuckin find it anywhere in dehradun…

u sure u live in IN-Duhh-Ya?

• start_now

(September 29, 2007 - 1:52 pm)

Cool post. Keep writing

• Cupid's Best Pal

(September 30, 2007 - 6:40 am)

hoooooooh.. so many comments…

PS: kiss some wood if u r one of those andhvishwasi types.

anyways.. now that um all the way down here, first of all.. thanks for visiting my blog.
    At first i was confused as i dint know which one of ur seven blogs should i read. lol!

waise nice post. nd nice no-logic things about blank minds…
    oh watever.. i dint get a word anyway.

nd btw.. u into advertising?
    designing too?

oh! such a long comment!

• dintoons

(October 1, 2007 - 2:17 pm)

hahaha sheer lunacy! :o)

• Supernova

(October 10, 2007 - 9:19 am)

lolz:D gud u r finally vella aftr lk all dos im-so-busy status msgs on ur gtalk dat i saw.
    I assume almost all ur readers know wat CPL n CPM r all abt…bt den, hw doz it matter huh? Dey sound bad enuff to be painted as nightmares πŸ™‚

• Fighter Jet

(October 15, 2007 - 4:55 pm)

superb…..it was so refreshing to read your blog.it was trully interesting and fun.Felt as if u are narrating all this right in front of me….now thats shows ur writing prowess..!keep writin.!