I am Tagged.

I have been tagged, here. Thanks a lot Supernova, this is my first tag. (another baby step towards celebrity blogging *wink*). “First” reminds me of an array of first things that have happened to me recently, like I’ve started thinking about marriage *blushing*, like I’ve moved to Green Day from Pink Floyd, like I’ve been working real hard and late (till 8:30pm usually) and loving it, like I’ll be giving the reference check for Supernova for the first time, and I am thinking of buying a new cell phone for myself. Focus. Tag. Okay.

My first tag, wow! *dreamy smile*. Lets owner it.

But hang on, do I really have something to share?

Something = 7 points about us.

Us = Me, Myself and I.

Hmmph. I wonder if I really have something to write that won’t seem stupid, weird, shallow, depressing, conceited …and a lot more similar things. Oh hell…. I’ll try my best. Okaaayy..*takes a deep breath* *gulps the remaining chocolate* shoot!

1. I am becoming dumb day by day. This guy will testify. I completely fail to get jokes, stare blankly on one liners and understand them only after full 2.7 minutes, have stopped checking my horoscope every morning in Delhi Times, Am becoming increasing clueless about what to talk to people – from friends to strangers and I am becoming more and more incoherent day by day. I can’t seem to help it anyway; I’m getting worse. The only thing good is the realization that I at least had scope.
  2. I have this habit of singing continuously, all the time. No, not loudly, but in my mind. And I sing loudly!! Again, in my mind. * Right now I’m singing Mika –Grace Kelly loudly* This is a major distraction for me because the song doesn’t let me concentrate on work. When I’m in meetings, client briefs, Presentations or brain storming discussions on advertising, my singing goes on unperturbed. Aaarrgh! But again, the better-judgment-part of me is a slave to my screaming and unreasonable side. So cant help.*could be brown,I could be blue,I could be violet sky,I could be hurtful,I could be purple,I could be anything you like…*
  3. I am usually indecisive but whenever I do take a decision, it is a verrrrrry quick one – and needless to say – the wrong one. Hehehe..But I can take care of myself so its okayish.
  4. One thing that’s not so visible about my persona (hehehhe) is that I never chicken out from things, I’m a fighter and believe me, Robert Frost wrote those amazing line for me: “I was always a fighter, so one fight more, the best and the last…”
  5. I am a shopping freak. I shop like crazy and shopping is my cure for loneliness, my escape from feeling useless and my guard against hurts. Woooaa! That was a senti line. Will think and decide whether to keep it or delete it before I publish it. 😛
  6. I generally speak a lot. In fact, most of the times I am performing, on an imaginary stage, and all the others are my audiences. That makes me a clumsy listener. But I’m improving. Also, and I’m breaking the rule of writing just 7 points -hell, isn’t 7 too small a number when you have to speak about yourself? And it’s called Monologue – Only I make the rules here – so I can do it – okay so I am also romantically challenged. I have maintained this state of mine for almost throughout my life, if you don’t count a few times. It is strange to me how a coochie-coo couple talk about lowwwe…I mean for how long can you do that? A relationship needs something more than romance to make it doable after the lovey-dovey feeling has died. And I find it odd to talk on phones at wee hours in the night…and so many things. I like crowds. I like parties with lots of people-old and new. I like to communicate. And I’m an angel. See my Halo.
  7. I am a careless person of the highest degree. I lose things, forget about things a lot. I call it an Aquarian trait of having a “selective memory” but Mom is never amused. She gets crazy when I keep stuff safe somewhere and then forget about the place. hehehe. I am damn cute! (And if you don’t agree, wait till I choke you)And before I forget, let me tell you the rules (as if you don’t know…but its my 1st tag, hello!). Rules of tagging are:

You share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you then at the end, tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
Each blogger starts with eight, (or is it seven?) random facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I am tagging Tradaptor (If his new found freedom let him spare some time),Tat Sat (He’ll do it very interestingly I’m sure), Crazy Marketer (he’ll finish the tag thingy in one ciggi, I’m sure.), Pravin (hello! I’m waiting for my chocolate) and Gaurav (gimmi some tech tricks to be intelligent, would you?). That’s 8 people. Yessssssss, it is eight. Over and out.

31 thoughts on “I am Tagged.

• Gaurav Sharma

(August 24, 2007 - 2:37 pm)

hey nicepost again….n thankxx for wat u call tagging me..but sorry !!! im not clear abt wats it funda is….???:((

(August 24, 2007 - 2:39 pm)

I am at my random best again, it seems. You didnt get it beacuse maybe I’m not clear 😛
    Okay, so when you are tagged by someone, you write a new post on your blog. This post hase 8 points. The first 7 are facts about you that your readers dont know (as if they r interested in us, but anyway) and in the 8th point you tag someone also to carry the tag thing forward. Okay?

• Supernova

(August 25, 2007 - 5:52 am)

CHEATING!!!! FOUL!!!!!!
    My tag was list down things dat u feel good/proud about in urself!
    But a good post alwayz!!!

Dont u dare delete this comment:X

(August 25, 2007 - 5:52 am)

hahaha…. very interesting piece 🙂

• Pravin

(August 25, 2007 - 5:52 am)

Ooh. Look at me! I’ve been tagged! Chocolate? Say what? I can’t hear you anymore.

P.S. Is it just me or is your 8 more like 5?

• wacko

(August 25, 2007 - 2:44 pm)

shop when you are lonely** good, you’ve given me an idea to get rid of loneliness. But, am broke as usual. *SIGH*

getting dumb can be cute sometimes! I am dumb many times and my friends compliment me for being one! 😀 But, let me tell you am not that dumb. 😛

Being careless can get things messed up for sure. You gotta improve on this i guess. 😛

nice tag

• Constantly Crazy

(August 25, 2007 - 3:24 pm)

Shopping as an escape from feeling useless. Wow! Only you can mix emotion so well with humor (Isnt humor an emotion as well? who cares?) I love your style Adi.
    Nice tag. Blog on….

(August 25, 2007 - 3:52 pm)

Supernova: Monologue! *cute smile*
    No, actually I didnt realize it was that. Next time, sure.

Pravin: CHOCOLATESSSS. Maybe you can mention a few (10-15) good thing about me in your tag post, what say?

Raaji: 🙂 Grazie.

Wacko: …and I olwayz thought I was one of a kind? :O

Constantly Crazy: Thanks a lot! 🙂

• wacko

(August 26, 2007 - 12:05 am)

no girl..havent you heard of every single person having 3 duplicates existing in this world…:P

• longroads

(August 26, 2007 - 2:17 pm)

Great post again! You’re a star Adi!!

• creative_doom

(August 26, 2007 - 2:21 pm)

You write nicely and your ideas are so very funny. Thought about professional writing girl?
    Also, do some tech stuff to your blog which will make it appear on google easily…you will be a “blogging celebrity” coz u have all the qualities.

• Pravin

(August 27, 2007 - 7:29 am)

So does that mean I can spam?

• Pravin

(August 27, 2007 - 7:31 am)

And say stuff like
    Visit me!
    Visit me!
    Visit me!
    Visit me!

• Pravin

(August 27, 2007 - 7:31 am)

Oh, I did mention something about you 😉

• MeMyself_n_I

(August 27, 2007 - 2:43 pm)

ooh that was fun.

you’re getting dumber are you? :-p

and my god i know exactly what you’re talking about, the annoying little voice in your head which keeps singing 24/7. i have no idea how you can turn the *&^%ing thing off.

shopping freak, yay!

and careless careless careless, me too!

• akanksha

(August 27, 2007 - 7:52 pm)

I love reading tagged posts…urs was a good one too!
    And wt better way than a tagged post for the 1st time read..nice blog.Blogrolled You

(August 30, 2007 - 10:56 am)

Good tag.

(August 30, 2007 - 11:01 am)

…or actually, it is a very honest post which is the only reason it is good. Many kids on the block are funny and creative and innovative and the likes…but honesty is your USP. Whatever you write is so dead honest that one just cant do anything else but to like it, relate to it and come back for more.
    Good work there lady.
    Read a couple of your posts as well and you have got me thinking about the emotional load you have on you. Am I wrong?
    Good work…
    All the best.

• akanksha

(August 30, 2007 - 12:30 pm)

hey Adi..thanks for blogrolling me and for the comments on my blog:-)

Well,,,about the tag..anyone who wants can take the tag from me…!!!

• Pravin

(August 30, 2007 - 1:13 pm)

woman, you’re blogroll me button does not work

(August 30, 2007 - 1:41 pm)

Pravin: It’s working now 😀

(September 5, 2007 - 12:41 pm)

Wacko: woooo…..Okay…alright…I’m waiting for the third one 😛

Long Roads: Thanks! *twinkle twinkle*

Creative Doom: Thanks! That’s an amazing feel-good comment. 🙂 Professional Writing? I want to write a book sometime later in life…Let’s see. 🙂 Regarding tech stuff on my blog…I agree it is pathetic as of now…But I’ve booked Gaurav from Gaufire for tech lessons.

Pravin: Spam? sure….in my comments 😉

Me Myself & I: lolzz…my song for the moment is “Push it up” by Juggy D. You like it? 😛

Akanksha: Thanks pal!! I’ve got u here as well. 🙂

Anon: Thanks! Wow…how about an email conversation on this thought? 🙂 Thanks a damn lot.

Pravin: Did u blogroll me yet?

• Ps

(September 5, 2007 - 1:12 pm)

I believe 5 and 6.I don’t believe anything else–or at least i take it with a pinch of salt! 😉

Why u on leave from the internet thingy?I demand you come back.Now!

(September 13, 2007 - 3:13 pm)

Hey, hopped on your blog through memyself and found an instant liking to it.. Spent hours reading the various blogs and they are all damn neat.. 🙂
    Hoping to see some more of them..

• Bla

(September 13, 2007 - 3:46 pm)

• ♥busy_writer♥

(September 14, 2007 - 7:54 pm)

you are me. lol. 😀
    im a good listener too.
    im arien.
    i’ve been singing, bring me to life-evanescence.
    i think i take more than 2.7 mins to understand one-liners :-p
    nice tag.. loved your humour!
    added u to my blogroll 🙂

p.s-grace kelly is a niiice song 🙂

• akanksha

(September 19, 2007 - 9:18 pm)

Hey Adi when r u coming back ????

(September 20, 2007 - 2:04 pm)

Ps: 😛 I’m back…but for nothing good 😛

Sam: Thanks a lot pal! 🙂

Bla: phew!! 😛

Busy Writer: Thanks! *bows down* Welcome to da club. 😉

Akanksha: Hie sweets! …and I’m back….

(September 25, 2007 - 9:12 am)

Another gem!!! Fun to read the posts!!

(September 27, 2007 - 12:32 pm)

Ashu: 🙂 Thanks a lot
    *i’m in another world now*

• start_now

(September 29, 2007 - 2:02 pm)

Nice tag. You really make sure it is a MONOLOGUE. I can say that looking at you 7 somthing points ..hahaha