I have been tagged, here. Thanks a lot Supernova, this is my first tag. (another baby step towards celebrity blogging *wink*). “First” reminds me of an array of first things that have happened to me recently, like I’ve started thinking about marriage *blushing*, like I’ve moved to Green Day from Pink Floyd, like I’ve been working real hard and late (till 8:30pm usually) and loving it, like I’ll be giving the reference check for Supernova for the first time, and I am thinking of buying a new cell phone for myself. Focus. Tag. Okay.
My first tag, wow! *dreamy smile*. Lets owner it.
But hang on, do I really have something to share?
Something = 7 points about us.
Us = Me, Myself and
Hmmph. I wonder if I really have something to write that won’t seem stupid, weird, shallow, depressing, conceited …and a lot more similar things. Oh hell…. I’ll try my best. Okaaayy..*takes a deep breath* *gulps the remaining chocolate* shoot!
- I am becoming dumb day by day. This guy will testify. I completely fail to get jokes, stare blankly on one liners and understand them only after full 2.7 minutes, have stopped checking my horoscope every morning in Delhi Times, Am becoming increasing clueless about what to talk to people – from friends to strangers and I am becoming more and more incoherent day by day. I can’t seem to help it anyway; I’m getting worse. The only thing good is the realization that I at least had scope.
- I have this habit of singing continuously, all the time. No, not loudly, but in my mind. And I sing loudly!! Again, in my mind. * Right now I’m singing Mika –Grace Kelly loudly* This is a major distraction for me because the song doesn’t let me concentrate on work. When I’m in meetings, client briefs, Presentations or brain storming discussions on advertising, my singing goes on unperturbed. Aaarrgh! But again, the better-judgment-part of me is a slave to my screaming and unreasonable side. So cant help.*could be brown,I could be blue,I could be violet sky,I could be hurtful,I could be purple,I could be anything you like…*
- I am usually indecisive but whenever I do take a decision, it is a verrrrrry quick one – and needless to say – the wrong one. Hehehe..But I can take care of myself so its okayish.
- One thing that’s not so visible about my persona (hehehhe) is that I never chicken out from things, I’m a fighter and believe me, Robert Frost wrote those amazing line for me: “I was always a fighter, so one fight more, the best and the last…”
- I am a shopping freak. I shop like crazy and shopping is my cure for loneliness, my escape from feeling useless and my guard against hurts. Woooaa! That was a senti line. Will think and decide whether to keep it or delete it before I publish it. 😛
- I generally speak a lot. In fact, most of the times I am performing, on an imaginary stage, and all the others are my audiences. That makes me a clumsy listener. But I’m improving. Also, and I’m breaking the rule of writing just 7 points -hell, isn’t 7 too small a number when you have to speak about yourself? And it’s called Monologue – Only I make the rules here – so I can do it – okay so I am also romantically challenged. I have maintained this state of mine for almost throughout my life, if you don’t count a few times. It is strange to me how a coochie-coo couple talk about lowwwe…I mean for how long can you do that? A relationship needs something more than romance to make it doable after the lovey-dovey feeling has died. And I find it odd to talk on phones at wee hours in the night…and so many things. I like crowds. I like parties with lots of people-old and new. I like to communicate. And I’m an angel. See my Halo.
- I am a careless person of the highest degree. I lose things, forget about things a lot. I call it an Aquarian trait of having a “selective memory” but Mom is never amused. She gets crazy when I keep stuff safe somewhere and then forget about the place. hehehe. I am damn cute! (And if you don’t agree, wait till I choke you)And before I forget, let me tell you the rules (as if you don’t know…but its my 1st tag, hello!). Rules of tagging are:
You share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you then at the end, tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.
Each blogger starts with eight, (or is it seven?) random facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I am tagging Tradaptor (If his new found freedom let him spare some time),Tat Sat (He’ll do it very interestingly I’m sure), Crazy Marketer (he’ll finish the tag thingy in one ciggi, I’m sure.), Pravin (hello! I’m waiting for my chocolate) and Gaurav (gimmi some tech tricks to be intelligent, would you?). That’s 8 people. Yessssssss, it is eight. Over and out.