Updates from a workaholic

Of course that’s me!!

Okay. So here we go: –

Update 1.
Now I am avaliable at www.monologue.in
Yippie! Check it out ppl. See, I’m getting hi-tech in techni color. 😛 😛

Update 2.
I got a nasty cut from the clumsy almirah of my new Gurgaon room. Two drops of blood oozed out. I nearly fainted. My friends laughed thinking I was overreacting just to amuse them. Jeez!! And then I got a tetanus injection on my left arm. Bloody hell!

Update 3.
My silly get-nasty-for-no-reason mood completely took over me and put off a real cute guy. How? Okay, if you insist.
Me walking clueless in a shopping complex called Super-Mart in gurgaon, as I was trying to located a recommended doctor for getting that blessed tetanus injection thingey done. A really really really cute-handsome guy came to my side (a cute-handsome mix- with really short hair and a sexy Tee-was sweating-looked like he came from the gym that’s located on the complex’s top floor)
He seemed delighted to see me. Oh c’mon, trust me! But this visiting mood of mine decided to settle at that very moment and I had a nasty conversation with him. I’m sure he hates me now. What’s wrong with me? God! I’m always hysteric sometimes.

Update 4.
My new ring tone is making people cringe. People, across all ages, have turned hostile towards me. Whenever it rings, people move away from me and glare at me angrily. Gosh, everyone around is weird. My phone, My choice. Big deal! I just looove when it rings and Akon sings “I wanna F*#K you, F*#K you, F*#K you… you already know…”
Stoooooopid people I tell ya!

Update 5.
I want to keep a pet. After considering dog, fish and cat – I settled on a tiny tortoise. My roomie threatens to flee if I do this, but my decision is rock solid. Me and my Tortoise, Wowie! I’ll put his pic here as soon as I get one. 🙂

Update 6.
There are riots going on in my state Rajasthan. I never understood the concept of reservation!! When will the nation awaken! There are other reasons to fight for. I think I should write a book on this. Or maybe organize and act in a road show meant to enlighten the masses. The world needs me. Yes.

But let me decide on that later. I am leaving for Super-Mart now. Why, I might find that cute-handsome guy again there. I’ll manage my mood swings this time for sure. Ciao!

PS: I am actually a workaholic, so I dont need to write about that. And yes, the title does make sense.

9 thoughts on “Updates from a workaholic

• Mustafa Şenalp

(June 6, 2007 - 8:59 am)

• zaid

(June 7, 2007 - 5:45 am)

Yes! Akon totally rocks. I can never tire of hearing “smack that”.

I’d pick tortoise over cat/dog/other crap pets anyday. Laid back and chill.

Homework: Don’t scare the cuties next time:)

• DON

(June 8, 2007 - 10:51 am)

cute!!! post adiii !!!!

keep smiling

• Kartik Menon

(June 10, 2007 - 5:29 pm)

a very “hyper” post…how many cups of coffee did u drink before posting

(June 12, 2007 - 9:26 am)

so did u find that cute handsome guy again?

(June 12, 2007 - 10:21 am)

Mustafa: Okaaaayyyyy….

Zaid: Akon Rocks! Akon Rocks! yay!! And yes…I’ve started tying my hair – I dont scare anyone anymore, I guess. 😛
    And yes, http://www.mirchh.com rocks too.

Don: Thanks Don!

Kartik: Hyper, is it? coffee..umm…I drank tropicana orange a lot. Didnt know it had this effect!!

Anon: The first anon on my blog! yippie! (I moderate my comments, so none anons got here before 😀 😀 ) And nooo, I didnt find him again. 🙁
    But I’ve improved, I’m a better person now…I hope to find him one day and prove my point. 🙂

(June 13, 2007 - 10:32 am)

thanks a ton! for including my reply and all the best!! and must say u improve at the speed of light 😉

• Danish

(June 13, 2007 - 11:06 am)

well done my baby!ur doing a gud job!well,m sure i’ll be regular visitor on ur blog.gr8 going.
    take care,god bless u.
    (just for those who dont know,i call her baby in the truest sense,she is like a baby,naughty,and giggling her way to glory.)

• long_roads

(July 17, 2007 - 12:57 pm)

Akon is the best. How about “Smack That”? U can use “I wanna love you”, the other version, too as ur ring tone. BTW, I wud have been impressed if i ever heard that ring tone on a girl’s cell phone. All that girls around me have is Himesh Resheymia or some senti filmy song. eek!
    Nice blog.