Meaow! Meaow! – A Survey.

I called Satan this evening. He answered the call with a lazy “….Heylow?” Lazy is Satan’s default mode. No, preferred mode. Or maybe both. Yes, both – default and preferred mode. Add popular to the list too. Anyway, he answered the call and I said “Meaow! Meaow!”

And thus, the need for an enlightening survey occurred to me. Enlightening the mankind, yes, because the world really needs to know the various (read weird) reactions people have.

Objective: This survey is designed to assess the patterns of the Individual Reaction System (IRS). The responses will be used to improve and guide the future use of the IRS. Responses will not be kept anonymous and will be used time and again by the authority i.e. me.

Survey Method: Telephonic. (The word Telephonic reminds me of another word – Phony. Weird word. Why would someone use “phony” in their conversation? Actually, why would someone even know about what’s “phony” supposed to be? Why, why did anyone coin a word that sounded like “phony? Hmph.)

Survey Question/Statement: Meaow! Meaow!

Question Type: Open Ended

Scale: Individuals will be judged on the following “WEIRD” scale:

1. Strongly Weird
2. Mildly Weird
3. Minutely Weird
4. Mildly Normal
5. Strongly Normal

Survey Process: The chief Researcher reaches individuals through phone and instead of the normal “Hello”, says “Meaow! Meaow!”

Chief Researcher: Adi Crazy (No one else could be convinced.)

Date: 13 June 2007

Case 1.
Crazy: Hellllo.
Researcher: Meaow! Meaow!
Crazy: Kya be?
Researcher: Meaowww! Meaowww!
Crazy: Oh, you got a cat! (Self Satisfied tone)

Case 2.
Lil’ Sis: Hello!!!!!! (Stylish)
Researcher: Meaow! Meaow!
Lil’ Sis: Wrong number! (Super Stylish Bang)

Case 3.
Mili: Ya!! (Smiling Voice)
Researcher: Meaow! Meaow!
Mili: Adi…? Ssup?
Researcher: Meaow! Meaow!
Mili: I’m okay. But the washing machine’s acting crazy today. And dunno what to wear for a dinner party tonight…Anyway, you tell…
Researcher: Meaow! Meaowwww! Meaowwwwwwwwww!!
Mili: I know. I know Delhi’s hot…Why don’t you come here for a weekend? Kota’s hot too, alright, but atleast its not humid. Crazy girl you are Adi, come here asap.
Researcher: …….Meeeeeaow??? Meeeeeaow???????
Mili: Definitely sweets. I’ll keep your cake ready. (Smiling Voice)
Researcher hangs up.

Case 4.
Satan: Heylow… (Lazy, as I mentioned)
Researcher: Meaow! Meaow!
Satan: Baow Waow!
Wow!! 😀

Case 1. Crazy: 1 – Strongly Weird. (He asked the cat’s name later in the conversation!!)

Case 2. Lil’ Sis: 1 – Strongly Weird. (Hell! She expertly managed NOT to pay the slightest bit of attention! What a waste of efforts!)

Case 3. Mili: 1 – Strongly Weird. (She actually understood the Meaow language, even when I didn’t mean it! I think she knows me too well.)

Case 4. Satan: 1 – Strongly Weird. (Yet the best answer ever!!! I’m proud of you my friend. 😀 )

Summary: Everyone’s weird.

My reaction: Ah! The world awakens to the fact that being weird is not just my forte. Relief.

Your Comments: For those who could not be involved in the survey, (I’m sure many of you would give an arm to be a part), please don’t loose heart. You are invited to leave your reactions, honest ones please, along with the number on the Weird Scale you think you deserve, and next survey, whenever that’ll be, will be all yours!
And watch your reactions!!!!

15 thoughts on “Meaow! Meaow! – A Survey.

• Web Satan

(June 14, 2007 - 6:16 am)

Wao Wao!!!! reaction!!

Theory behind it: a Cat can be really irritating at time, best way to shut it down is call a DOG.

Crazy is way to analyzing he even wanted to know the name of the cat my god!

• Debarshi

(June 14, 2007 - 7:02 am)

Strongly Weird..:O

• mandy

(June 14, 2007 - 7:10 am)

gud and cute idea for a post adi! keep up the gud work!!!

wonder wot would i have done to a call like that(thinking!!!!….)

probably would have just hung up,,after syn(whos that!!) two times….

judge me??

• Crazy Marketer

(June 14, 2007 - 12:04 pm)

now serriously… Adi are you really planning to buy a cat? I dont think it will work out between the two of you… u know… competition n all!! moreover, since you are also planning to buy a turtle or a tortoise (waat evva!)… the cat might just plant to eat it!

So I dont think u shud by either of them… no cat (competition)… no turtle (u might eat it!)

• Beyond WWW

(June 15, 2007 - 8:09 am)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooohoooooohoooooo Crazy you are too much man.

(June 15, 2007 - 5:52 pm)

trrrrr… trrrrr… trrrr….

• Kartik Menon

(June 15, 2007 - 5:52 pm)

yes it really is my work…i am aghast that u doubted me;)

• DON

(June 18, 2007 - 10:04 am)

DON ko “Janglee Billiyan” Bahut pasand hain …

😀 he he he he

DON 😛

• Nygma

(June 20, 2007 - 5:16 pm)

Dont get me wrong it’s really wired!!

Some of you may thing I am joking but it’s really really wired!!

Did I say weird? No? Ok. Yep I didn’t mean weird. I just meant wired…

(June 21, 2007 - 9:09 am)

Satan: As I said, I m proud of you.
    Crazy, now, is inquiring about the tortoise I mentioned in the last post!! ROTFL

Debarshi: I agree. 😛

Mandy: Thanks a damn lot. As it is rightly said, everyone is weird.

Crazy: wow! I would have never seen this side of the picture on my own! Thanks! 😀

Beyond www: Thanks buddy, lemmi take that as a compliment. At least I m meeting my targets here! *wink*

Kartik: That was a compliment for you. The work was really good. Organize an exhibition, what say?

Spectator: lolzz
    But I m not very fond of frogs…they might turn into a prince and make my life hell 😛

Don: Let it be Bacchan Don, not the “saaruk” DOn…he’s weird.

Nygma: I know, I know it is actualy wired. No, weird.

• MeMyself_n_I

(June 27, 2007 - 10:00 am)

*catches her breath and resumes typing*

gawwwd that was frikkin hilarious. boy, am i glad i stumbled onto your blog. :-p

(July 17, 2007 - 12:46 pm)

MeMyself & I: Thanks a lot. Will surely make u a part of the next survey 🙂

• sachin

(July 19, 2007 - 12:50 pm)

definitely one of the better posts I have read on blogger…

• pragya

(September 14, 2007 - 10:08 pm)

hey adi…wat an interesting post..amazing…wish to hear ur meaow meaow soon 🙂

• Supriya Narang

(November 1, 2007 - 6:23 am)

hey.. are u allowing people here to copy this survey ?

PS : I came to ur blog via pravin’s