This April sucks!

The reasons: –

1. Let me declare, the whole idea of April-Fool sucks. I was April Fooled about 5 and a half times. (Half because I was too pissed to reply to a SMS from a friend inviting me to a play. I realized it was a silly prank only yesterday)
  2. I am again Broke.
  3. I’ve been hogging throughout this April. Calories. Shit!
  4. Work sucks. For gawd’s sake, can’t organizations have a code of conduct? Hell!!
  5. April’s proved me negative on patience. Yes, people and friends have told me so and this has bruised my image for worse, I’ve gathered this much. Christ, I need patience RIGHT NOW.
  6. Too many friend getting married this April. No No No darlings, I am not jealous. At least I don’t want you to think so. But these marriages are an expenditure, less on gifts and more, much-more on my dresses.
  7. Being single sucks. Actually, it SUCKS big time, sometimes. Most of the times I am pretending I don’t care. The times when I am not pretending, I am busy feigning the single-is-da-best crap. And a few rare times I fiercely avoid thinking about my wierd single status. Moral of the story: – Singledom sucks raise to the power infinite+1.
  8. Living alone sucks too, just this one time. For instance, if you fail to get up at 5am (Imagine!!) to fill up your water tanks, you stay without bathing till the next 5am.
  9. Cooking. Every night. Helppppp!!
  10. The crazy Delhi heat is here. Its hot,its sweaty, its crazy!! Summers again. I am yuckked out.
  11. What sucks most? The knowledge that someone landed on my blog by typing these keywords- “raped bitch video” and “Crazy Bitch”. hmmm….. Hail Google.

You need more reasons to believe April sucks???

Well, Not me.

PS: – Points will be added to this list, till whateva’ of April is left. I’m super pissed.

Adi Crazy

9 thoughts on “This April sucks!

• Crazy Marketer

(April 26, 2007 - 4:38 am)

Damn! I’ve been in Delhi for almost 4 years now… never realized t’was so bad!!!

Lady… u need some serious counselling… i know a good psychiatrist – a very close friend of mine – so no problems abt confidentiality crap!.. wat say!!!

(April 26, 2007 - 4:38 am)

THEBARON wants to know why so many people are getting married in April. The summer months are the big time for wedding. THE BARON could understand one. But multiple weddings???

• Somya

(April 26, 2007 - 6:58 pm)

Thank God!There was atleast 1 thing gud 4 U this april………..I was with u[:D]

By d way i never realised April was so pathetic!

• DON

(April 29, 2007 - 8:35 am)

I agree..

APRIL sucks .. big tyme…

Plenty more reasons can accompany yr points .. Adii

(April 30, 2007 - 6:10 am)

Hi Ady,
    Plz Follow Crazy Marketer
    Lady… ~~~~~~~~~~ crap!..”:)

• Supernova

(April 30, 2007 - 6:52 am)

I agree. don’t remember last april but this april seriously sucks for me too.
    Hopefully May is gonna be better though not in terms of weather ๐Ÿ™

(April 30, 2007 - 7:03 am)

Baron: I want to know the same. April is ending now and I am broke because of these marriages. I’m soon going to propose a “marriage-bonus” or something like that to my company. ๐Ÿ™‚

Crazy Marketer: You know I exgerate a bit, and its not only about Delhi. lol
    Btw, Is this doc the same one who treated you? ๐Ÿ˜›

Somya: Yeah sweets, the best thing this April is you!! My rescue.

Don: Thanks don! I knw I can always count on you. Suggest me more reasons…

Sam: lolzzz… I’ll take that as a compliment. ๐Ÿ™‚

Supernova: I wish!

• Sri Tatsat Mishra

(May 2, 2007 - 10:57 am)

Are you april fooling us all — just to add something to this list of yours?

• Debarshi